Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Florida Pie

This weeks recipe was chosen by P&Q: Florida Pie


It was not hard to make at all and coconut is not one of my favorite ingredients but I decided to give it a try. My crust was left in the oven a little too long but that was not stopping me from completing this recipe. I had no other problem with the rest of the recipe until I had to brown the meringue in the oven and it got burned. I had to redo the meringue and re-brown it this time I did not leave it in too long because I did not want the same thing to happen again.




The final result turn out to be very appetizing.




11 comments:

Gretchen Noelle said...

How wonderful that the final result turned out nicely. Hope you enjoyed the taste of the pie!

Natalie said...

It looks great :)

Jayne said...

Looks very nice - I burnt my meringue but left it that way. How did you like the taste?

Engineer Baker said...

I'm glad you liked it - it looks quite tasty!

CRS said...

It looks great--I hope it tasted as good as it looks!

CB said...

Second times the charm! Glad you liked it!
Clara @ I♥food4thought

Dianne's Dishes said...

It looks great!

Melissa said...

Glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Glad you tried the meriangue again, it looks great! Very nice pie.

Jaime said...

your meringue looks beautifully golden! good job!

Jacque said...

Wish I had a piece right now! Nice job.